Data Policy and Legal Information
Thank you for visiting this website.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and the security of your personal information. This data policy explains how we collect, use, and disclose data from our website visitors.
1. Information We Collect: When you use our website, we may collect the following information:
• Your details as described under the Terms & Conditions if you register to attend the Conference.
• Your IP address and information about your device in case of an error report on the website.
2. Use of Information: We use the information we collect to:
• Communicate with you about the Conference.
• Provide support.
• Comply with legal requirements.
3. Disclosure of Information: We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us with website hosting, payment processing, and Conference organisation. We may also share your information with law enforcement or government agencies if required by law.
5. Security: We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
6. Your Choices: You may disable cookies in your browser settings.
7. Changes to this Policy: We may update this data policy from time to time. Any material changes to this policy will be indicated on this website.
1. Copyright: All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of CORESTA and is protected by French and international copyright laws.
2. Trademarks: All trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on this website are the property of CORESTA. You may not use any of these marks without our prior written consent or the consent of the respective owner.
3. Disclaimer: Our website is provided "as is" and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the content or operation of our website. We disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
4. Limitation of Liability: CORESTA will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
5. Governing Law: This agreement and your use of our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the France, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
6. Dispute Resolution: Any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement or your use of our website shall be resolved through binding arbitration conducted by a single arbitrator in accordance with French rules.
If you have any questions or concerns about this data policy or our legal information, please contact us at email@example.com.